Re: [TenTec] Yaesu comparison

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yaesu comparison
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:12:15 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Sorry, I disagree, as the ability of the Orion
platform to switch in the 1.8 verses ~3.0 of
the FT5K, would ADD value to the overall chain.

The narrower 1.8 would reduce even more of the
other non-desired strong signals off frequency
that the 3.0 of the FT5K could do nothing about.

That is/was Wayne's key question below, and is
not an option offered by the FT5K, agree?

73 de Billy, AA4NU