Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 17:16:46 -0600
I agree...and that is what I have done for years with a military RX
multicoupler with unity gain between ports.  Don't much care about radio
settings...the radio that wins is the one that can dig out the really weak
signal with whatever settings it has available to it.  Real world stuff..and
the radio with the best specs is not always the winner.  It's neat then to sit
back and see what settings resulted in copy.  Be careful though...it's a
fever...you will find yourself collecting receivers....

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad