Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 06:53:37 -0600
There's always two prices for anything. One is the sellers price the second is the buyers price. Should they be equal then a transaction takes place. Although many opinions differ from mine, a good clean Omni VI Plus with all the filters us certainly worth more than $1K.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob barnes" <k0wtz@yahoo.com>