Re: [TenTec] Orlando Hamcation-Ten Tec is absent

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, w1dxh@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orlando Hamcation-Ten Tec is absent
From: Don Allen <w9cw@w9cw.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:32:56 -0600
Steve and the group,

According to an eHam forum read this morning, Molly has resigned from RF Concepts. I'm not sure of the status of her husband Gordon Hardman. I imagine this was the primary reason they were a no show at Hamcation.

See this RF Concepts link which confirms the eHam post in the Amplifiers forum:

http://www.rfconcepts.com/FAQ/Joe-Jurneke-Joins-Alpha-as-its-new-CEO

Having worked in the ham radio industry for 27 years (retired at the end of 2010), and knowing Molly for a long time, she will be missed.

73
Don W9CW