Re: [TenTec] COMMUNICATIONS SPEAKERS Article

To: k9yc@arrl.net, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] COMMUNICATIONS SPEAKERS Article
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:02:19 -0600 (CST)
One of the better choices I've found can be typically had for $5 or so at
most hamfests.  Look for the Motorola mobile communications speakers used
in the earlier products such as MICOR.  GE Mastr Pro mobile series also
have good matching speakers.  These are small, efficient and sound good
for communications too.  After all, that's where they were designed to be
used.

73
Bob K4TAX