Re: [TenTec] Fw: 68 Group Sunday's

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: 68 Group Sunday's
From: Jim Vohland <n9vo@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:07:01 -0500
I know some of the 68 people and they are decent guys and I never thought about
it too much, but when you actually title your net to include the freq, that
just might be over the edge. We don't own them, we get to use/share them. We
all need to remember first come first served. Sometimes it seems that age/years
in hobby cause us to forget.