Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:34:22 +0000
Barry,

I can't say for certain - I didn't lift them to measure!

They are the same style of component as L5, and clearly the values can't be 8.2mH as shown. It seems likely the same sort of error has been made, but whether they are 8.2uH or 820nH I'm not sure. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll take another look at them.

I guess a quick calculation around those LPF component values - C24/L9/C25/C26 - might also resolve it.

73,
Steve G3TXQ