Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:06:30 -0500
Steve and Barry,
     After studying the schematic for a while, I think L1, L2, L3, L4, L7,
L8 are all 100 uHy and not 100 mHy.  First, 100 mHy inductors are huge
devices and second that large of value is not needed for the circuits in
questions.  I also question L11, L12.  I suspect they are also wrong and
should be in uHy.  If I have missed any, please let me know.  Barry, after
you compile all the changes to the Corsair II manual, maybe you could
publish it with the corrections?  If you have a scanner, you could just scan
the pages that have problems, put them up on the web as a .PDF and then be a
hero to all of us with Corsair IIs. ;-)
Jerry W5JH