Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: Corsair vs Corsair II
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:51:09 -0500
Steve,
     I doubt if TenTec had very many proof readers in 1986.  Usually the
design engineer has to sign off on the drawn schematic and should have
caught a lot of these errors.  All I think we can do is, to continue to
document the errors and hopefully get to the point where we have some
confidence in the schematic.  I'm not there yet.
Jerry W5JH