Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS ON SUNDAY

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS ON SUNDAY
From: "Art Roberts - W5AER" <w5aer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:49:25 +0000
John, you bring up a point that I had not thought of, thinking in 'channels'.

I started out on 40 meters, running with crystals until I lost my 'N'. Then I had the freedom to roam. Now days, we have the 60 meter band, and it is hard for me to think 'channels' on HF. You make a good case for those you think in those terms though. Now, if they could open up and twist the knob a little and find out how really vast the frequencies really are.

73
Art

---
Art Roberts - W5AER