[TenTec] TEN-TEC CERTIFICATE WINNERS

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC CERTIFICATE WINNERS
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:27:52 -0400
There were 5 new winners of the TEN-TEC 10 Checkin Certificates today.
Congratulations to:

1.WB4QDA       John,    in TN

1.KF4GZR         Dan,     in KY

3.KB3ML           Paul,     in PA

4.N0HTD          Steve,   in MO

5.K4TAX           Bob,      in TN

Note: 17 more people are eligible to reach or surpass the 10 checkin total next
week to qualify for their first TEN-TEC Certificate. 27 people have already
received their first certificates and are happy with the quality and that they
also received a packet from TEN-TEC with brochures of their products. These
certificates can be seen on this link
http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

I will be sending the updated Data Base to all of the TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups in
the FILES section in the next few minutes. Please check your names against the
number od checkins to be sure that they are correct. Please contact me by
personal email if any changes have to be made.

A great big thank you for all of the support that we have from you and also
from TEN-
TEC, INC.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets