Re: [TenTec] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:42:59 +0100
Ron, then that guy needs to join the TenTec general group.
It's that simple.
Shall 800 other people be spammed because of one or two people?

Carl's solution will work for 98% of our groups' members and the last 2 or 3
guys, well THEY have to adapt, not us.

BTW, is there really anybody out there who is a member of the Eagle or Omni
VII group, but is not a member of the tentec group?
I doubt it.

73
Rick, Dj0IP