Re: [TenTec] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

To: jack <jack@w9owo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, jack <jack@w9owo.com>, n4py3@earthlink.net, TenTec@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
From: Bry Carling <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:14:34 -0400
I think the subject line about the net has always been easily distinguishable
and filterable.
Computer E-mail clients can easily be configured by the complainer so that they
never see the messages at all.
That is the best and proper solution,  not arguing or running away.

regards,
Bry Carling

--
Sent from mobile phone.