Re: [TenTec] A-Meter Calibration in 3.033xa

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A-Meter Calibration in 3.033xa
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 08:17:39 -0500
I just did a careful by-ear test and Barry is absolutely correct: the AGC *DOES,* indeed, behave exactly as it should under 3.033xa. As has been pointed out here and, apparently earlier, the S-meter does *NOT* follow the AGC action and instead acts as if the AGC were set to "fast" in earlier firmware versions.

73,

Kim N%OP