Re: [TenTec] OT: Half inch Andrews Heliax LDF4-50A vs LMR-400

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Half inch Andrews Heliax LDF4-50A vs LMR-400
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:53:53 -0500
Gary Andrew makes UHF female connectors for 1/2 LDF.  If you use male male
jumpers at the top and bottom you can avoid the adapter issues.

The old part number is L44U...there may be a new number in recent years...not
sure what it is today.  RF parts has a replacement..p/n RFU 520 H1.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad