Re: [TenTec] Omni V intermittent

To: <wa5yom@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V intermittent
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:44:49 -0500
That's why I suggested to BYPASS the tuner in other words put the tuner in bypass mode. Swapping things around may add another fault not remove a fault. I've seen too many new components that were defective. New today only guarantees new, not necessarily good.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "wa5yom" <wa5yom@swbell.net>