Re: [TenTec] audio quality on Omni VI+

To: <wa5yom@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] audio quality on Omni VI+
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 20:24:05 -0500
Tim
A little more specificity on intermittent would be helpful
Is there receiver noise at all or totally dead?
Any display lights? Any meaningful display or just lights up?
I recently repaired 563 that was intermittent clear back at the power input board---bad solder connection at power relay
Paul K0UYA

----- Original Message ----- From: "wa5yom" <wa5yom@swbell.net>