[TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Scout 555 transceiver

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Scout 555 transceiver
From: Markus Hansen <mkve7ca@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:14:04 -0700
A few days ago I advertised a Scout 555 for sale with no asking price as I
didn't know what it was worth:  See below.  Today a Ten-Tec Scout 555
Transceiver w/ 80M, 40M, 20M, 15M & 10M Band Modules and matching power supply
sold on eBay for $455.  There were 12 bids.

I am prepared to sell my Scout 555 as described below for $495 (Or best Offer).
 Please note my unit includes band modules for all ham bands 160 to 10 meters.

Please contact me direct if you are interested before I list it on eBay.

73  Markus

Markus Hansen
North Vancouver, BC  CANADA
WEB: ve7ca.net