Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor

To: <rmcgraw@blomand.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 01:13:51 +0200
Bob, I loved every inch of your post until you said the government should
(must) change the rules to require improvements.
What if ARRL, DARC, RSGB, JARL, etc. all began flogging the OEMs for not
delivering state of the art cleanliness of signal..Let's just stop buying
their radios, and send them a letter instead.  "I won't buy your radio until
you fix xyz.   XYL is the most pressing antenna.