Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:41:40 +0200
Bob,

You were measuring a good transceiver with a good and properly tuned amp.

You should take a look at the combination FT-450 / ALS-500.
There is nothing for the op to tune, except the mic gain.

You're in for a shock, regardless of where you set the mic gain.
YOU CAN'T BLAME THIS ON THE OPERATOR!

Guys, I maintain there are a lot less lids and a lot more bad radios then
you think!

73
Rick, DJ0IP