Re: [TenTec] TT service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT service
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:18:08 -0400

On 7/11/2013 1:57 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
James, that was a typical lawyer response.

        Nuts to the lawyer comment.  My sordid
        and embarrassing past has zero to do with
        my comment - heck, you rarely hesitate to
        correct me.

        I can accept your revision, but that is not
        what you said before.  I only mentioned it
        because the first version suggested ranking
        by DR3 is not a ranking by "performance." - as
        if DB3 is not a matter of "performance."

        I am sorry I mentioned it, now.

 More focused on the exact
meaning of the words than on the intended content.

        The words are all we have to discern the
        meaning of what you intend to say.

        You could say it is a matter of syntax,
                but syntax matters.

        For example, punctuation matters, too, and
        there is a difference between, "Helping your
        Uncle Jack off a horse,"  and "Helping your
        uncle jack..."    ;-)

OK, restated, Rob Sherwood does not rank radios by their overall
performance.
He lists them by one single criteria, DR3.

        No one said otherwise.  It sounded like
        you were saying something else.  Again,
        I sure regret mentioning it.

.