[TenTec] A 6 Meter Titan?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] A 6 Meter Titan?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:08:40 -0500 (CDT)
There's a recent post over on that infamous auction site for what is allegedly
a "one of a kind" 6 meter (only) Titan amp.

Has anyone heard of such a thing... from the factory, at least?

My suspicion is that someone hacked up a Titan as a 6 Meter only amp... the
fact that there's no model number on the front, and no factory ID on the back
(although you can see where a picture was removed) makes me...curious.

Anyone know if this is "legit"?  Or someone's individual handiwork?

73, ron w3wn