Re: [TenTec] Kudos to TenTec Service

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Kudos to TenTec Service
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 20:20:02 -0500
I'm certainly not complaining! Merely noting that I'm a satisfied TenTec service customer.

73,

Kim N5OP

On 7/21/2013 8:15 PM, Richards wrote:
When it comes to service and repair, there is no Justice.

It takes 20 minutes and 4700 employees to assemble a Jeep.
But it takes one guy an hour to just rotate the tires.

Go figure.

I guess it is the same sort of thing for radios.

    Darn it.         ;-)