Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 15:58:33 +0200
Steve,

I hope you document the test on your web site.
It is extremely useful for people.

I'm afraid papers like Wes' scare people away from using commercial window
line and most people are afraid to build their own operwire line, so in the
end many people miss out on the benefits of using this type of feedline.

73
Rick, DJ0IP