Re: [TenTec] OT: TS-990S review in absentia (cont'd)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: TS-990S review in absentia (cont'd)
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:06:56 -0400
I have had my BMW Z-4 M roadster up over 165 mph
more than once.  It is not as pricey as the other
op's Porsche but I think just as fun!    I won't
publish all the places I have driven it that fast,
but one place is Michigan International Speedway...
Grattan Race Track... and... a few highways I
don't want to talk about in public...   ;-)

George - call me when you want to drive fas,
talk about radios, and finish the day with a
fine bourbon.  Any time.