[TenTec] FREE to most needy Omni-B owner

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FREE to most needy Omni-B owner
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:15:11 -0400
Thinning out spares I'll never need, I find one pristine front panel for an Omni-B. It does not have the plastic Ten-Tec emblem for the white place at bottom, center-left. It never had that. Don't think it has ever been on a radio.

Send a photo of your beat up Omni-B and the winner (or loser) will receive this sucker in the mail, free. I may need to ship it UPS. If so, I'll need your street address.

That's all, folks.

73 and good luck.
Mike Hyder, N4NT
Johnson City, Tennessee