Re: [TenTec] Dentron MT-3000A

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dentron MT-3000A
From: James Boswell <ka5siw@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:10:22 -0800 (PST)
Tony,
         MFJ/Ameritron offers parts that might work for that amp. If you fo to
their website you can find many generic amp parts. Sure hope this helps you out
with this project.
73'S  KA5SIW

On Monday, January 20, 2014 3:52 AM, Tony Lelieveld <va3dwi@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have been given a Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuner which seems to be very
well made.  It has several issues which I can fix no problem.  The antenna
selector switch ceramic is cracked but still works.  Would anyone know where
I could purchase one.  Unfortunately the parts list does not give a part
number and I believe that Dentron is not in business anymore.  Any
information
will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  Tony, VE3DWI / VA3DWI / K8DWI.