Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Centaur 411 10m Mod Needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Centaur 411 10m Mod Needed
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:13:45 -0500
Focus guys focus.

The manual , p 5-1, tells it all. When I did the modification, T-T was most helpful and sent the schematic and the parts! (no charge - inductors and caps and all). This was a few years ago and T-T had the few parts that were needed. I But with T-T instructions and specs, this mod is easier than building a Pi net for a QRP rig b/c you do not have to build your own board! The toriods can be bought and wound, the caps are stock.

On my jumper approach - It was into a dummy load just to see if I was into the right place - no pink slip and no, I did not go into the 10-10 annual competition!

Kris KM2KM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>