Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmitwith TenTecrigs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmitwith TenTecrigs
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:25:15 -0600
It's easy, sell the Omni VI and buy an Omni VII. Much better in all aspects. Or if that's too many "George Washington's", then go for an Eagle with the 6 KHz filter for less $$. Even has a better receiver and great audio for both TX and RX.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com> To: "R. Eric Sluder-W9WLW" <resluder@yahoo.com>; "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:21 PM

Now if they just had a way to do AM on my Omni VI but that would be a huge stretch !!

Best regards - Bry Carling