Re: [TenTec] DIY VFO jumper for Omni B

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DIY VFO jumper for Omni B
From: "Ralph" <w8bvh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 21:24:58 -0400
Hello Neil,
My Omni-C, which is the same as your radio on the back, has a jumper between the 'vfo out' and the 'vfo in'. I just used a center pin only jumper but I don't know why the shield of the RCA wouldn't work. You may try not using the shield, just only the center pin. Let me know how that works.
Best regards,
Ralph
w8bvh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Martinsen-Burrell" <neilmartinsenburrell@gmail.com>