Re: [TenTec] Wish List for ORION-III

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wish List for ORION-III
From: Steven Kline <skline4@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 13:43:28 -0500
John Henry,

All the discussion on these great features and more this past week, resurected
one particular feature that I’ve lost touch with from Ten Tec - the external
high definition pan adapter video display that as I understood was being
developed and protos built at one time, not all that long ago.  I realize the
same came be accomplished with several adjunct boxes today, but was wondering
if this piece of optional equipment is gone forever from Ten Tec?

Thanks,
Steve - W5JK