Re: [TenTec] Orion (2) and ANC 4 Noise Canceller

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion (2) and ANC 4 Noise Canceller
From: Toby Pennington <w4cakk@centurylink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:31:17 -0400

Thanks Carl< I will take the cover off and see if I can find the main receiver, do you know if it is on the bottom or top of the chassis? Toby K4NH

On 4/8/2014 6:47 PM, Carl Moreschi wrote:
You want to take the antenna in connection at the main receiver, and bring that out to the spare jack. Then make another jack of some type and return to the main receiver antenna connection. This will give you a receive loop out and in.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com