Re: [TenTec] OT: Rob Sherwood's impression of the FLEX 6x00

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Rob Sherwood's impression of the FLEX 6x00
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:30:07 +0200
Jim, it is nasty compared to a Collins 32S3 transmitter and to radios with
50v transistors, but compared to most radios shipping today with 12v
transistors, it seems to be average.

Which is why I have been saying for a long time that we need to start
SCREAMING at the OEMs to clean up their act!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)