Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:44:38 -0500
Full FSK as I understand requires that the VFO frequency be shifted. The Tigertronics SignaLink USB is an audio interface. Perhaps the Bucscomm Rascal has a way of doing this or otherwise it is just a AFSK modem like majority of the rest.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: <qdot22@gmail.com>