Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB
From: Brian Carling <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:31:39 -0400
I suspect he is overlooking something. I use a very inexpensive interface with
my Omni six. Nothing fancy like that one.
When I was first setting it off I ran into some settings and connection issues
but really it was very easy.
EASY-DIGI interface is available on eBay for about $25 and works just as good
as any of the fancy ones.

Best regards - Bry Carling