Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & SignaLink USB
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 07:24:16 -0700
OK Bob:  That indeed might be the case.  I remember in the early days of packet
that I built up a little box that plugged into the mike jack and would switch
between
the mike and the TNC (MFJ didn't have that yet.).  HI

Good luck on you effort there.

Clayton N4EV

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:47 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>