Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:20:47 -0500
I've found that a small amount of ones favorite contact cleaner applied to the male part of the connector and then insert and remove the connector several times will usually provide adequate cleaning for the barrel type connector.

Bond paper is a heavyweight typing paper. NO it is not Emery paper. Don't use this unless one wishes to remove any plating on the contact areas.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>