Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:55:39 +0200
James, noise and IMD are two totally different things.

The Eagle has slightly worse IMD than the TS-590 but the Eagle is not noisy.
The TS-590 generates broadband noise across the entire HF spectrum.
The Eagle does not.
End of story.
Forget your silly statistics, no place for them here.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)