Re: [TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:57:25 -0400

On 7/25/2014 2:26 PM, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:
My flag corner doubled this year for the “patron charity rides” between practice/race sessions; they used three Mini Coopers, and BMW sent an M4

        Great fun, Ron... I own both a MINI Cooper S
        and  BMW Z-4 M Series roadster.  We like
        driving twisty mountain roads in TN, NC, and KY
        and stopping at bourbon distilleries along the
        way for a diversion and a wee sample.

        I suppose you probably don't wanna ride with me,
        either... But you can ride for free anytime!

Happy days, OM.