Re: [TenTec] BW and Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] BW and Eagle
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:26:37 +0200
John,

First, when you speak of the Eagle INI file, are you referring to the file
you have created?  I have never seen an Eagle file in OmniRig.

I have never changed anything in the INI file.
I have always worked with the stock Orion INI file.
I attempted to add a BW=0 command to the Orion INI file, and after that it
did not work at all, so I scrapped it and just used the stock file.

All we need is for the software to release command of the BW, so it will
automatically revert back to the radio's knob.  That fixes that problem.

I need to bet BandMaster running.
I have just swapped computers, and put a more powerful computer in the
station, but now I have to install all the software new.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)