Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 22:01:24 -0500
It's obvious you don't live in the area known as the SEC. Your offer was
probably rejected because you're talking up KY stuff to folks in TN. Note
that in some regards (such as college sports and possibly adult beverages),
the South is still fighting the Civil War... among themselves....

Just my $0.02 worth....

73, Al