Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:54:25 -0500
*Hello Bob,*
*                      It is Great to hear that the Eagle has landed once
more. Even if, the navigation was a bit off. Now, you have me really
looking into Screen Modulation. Over the years we have had several Elmers
and at least One Broadcast Engineer tell us that True and Clean 100%
Modulation can Not be achieved with Screen Modulation. I am in No Way
Doubting your word. All of these guys were Major Fans of Big Iron Plate
Modulated Rigs. I will stick by my statement made about you months ago.....
" If Bob/K4TAX, says it... Believe It! " *
*                                  73 my Friend from Wade/KJ4WS*