Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue
From: "Al Sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 06:34:50 -0400
Monday morning, Brian:

I use the ACC-1 port for digital and it works fine with SINGNALINK , A TIGERTRONICS PRODUCT.

There were a variety of AUDIO selections to choose, so it took me a couple of hours to find the right ones doing tests with another ham.
Good luck and persevere.

N1MHC@arrl.net
nnn0wna@navymars.org   >>>>We use FT-63 mostly here.

-----Original Message----- From: BC