Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue

To: bcarling@cfl.rr.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:06:45 -0400
mic gain for line input.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 8/12/2014 7:42 PM, bcarling@cfl.rr.com wrote:
Bob thank you for the excellent tip!

Yes when I turn MON on and bring it up I can hear a nice audio signal playing
JT65 tones
when I transmit.  But still no RF out.  The OMNI VII refuses to transmit this
signal.
I am in USB mode and LINE input. What on earth could I be doing wrong with my
OMNI VII?

Thanks so much!!

Bry, AF4K
Sanford, FL