Re: [TenTec] 961 PS REPAIR / REPLACEMENT---WTB 961PS

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 961 PS REPAIR / REPLACEMENT---WTB 961PS
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:57:08 +0200
CAREFUL !
The 961 and 962 use completely different circuitry.
Make sure that bridge is the same or equivalent before installing it.

The 961 did indeed use a bridge but the 962 appears (from the schematic) to
have used 4 discrete diodes.

It makes no difference which you use, as long as you wire it correctly, so
double check pin connections.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)