Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future
From: Don Rasmussen via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:42:23 -0800
I am sure that the computer could completely take over the station, and run it
to much higher scores.

All of this has already been done, and not that recently.

No fun in that. In my mind the photo on DJ0IP Rick's page showing Drakes,
Dentron, TT, and a classic room with open tables just rules. How can it ever
get any better than that?

I was watching an ARRL Flex review on utube last night after all this talk on
the list. Reviewer says in summary "anything you could possibly think of is
here, please just don't forget to operate" He was serious.