Re: [TenTec] Orion II Questions

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Questions
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 05:42:35 -0500
Could you please elaborate on this, Carl. I am NOT looking to start an argument, but am truly curious about this aspect. Barry's suggestion seems to be de riggeur or conventional wisdom for the Omni VII, and I wonder why not for the Orion II. I know they are different rigs, but the approach seems prima facie valid for both rigs.

Thank you. I always appreciate your concise and to the point explanations. One of my projects this week was to assemble a whole bunch of previous comments from you, Bob K4TAX, Rick DJ0IP, Stuart and some of the others, into a condensed, combined document about the Omni VII. Good stuff.

Thanks.