Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:12:19 -0500
I think this all the more reason to support the independent guys out there
who are providing good service for the older Ten-Tec radios.

There was a thread recently that mentioned a few of them but I've searched
and can't find their names/contact info.  If people know of reliable
service shops/persons etc, please email me the info.  I will add a special
section to the Ten-Tec Wiki (at http://tentecwiki.org) and list them.  They
deserve some promotion as well as to help folks with older radios get
service and keep these gems on the air!

73, Barry N1EU