[TenTec] Corsair 2, the beast has been tamed.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 2, the beast has been tamed.
From: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:21:26 -0600
We had a nice sunny day here so I drug the old rig out to the porch table
and sprayed about a half of can of contact cleaner thru the band switches.
I heated up the solder iron and touched up some connections that looked a
little gray to me.  Back into the shack, hook every thing back up, same
problem.  I checked my email and saw the message from Bob (MM0RKY).  I had
been ignoring this pot since I had only been seeing this problem on 20
meters, so unhook and back out we go.  Sprayed R29 on the oscillator mixer
board, closed back up, hooked back up and bingo!  Thanks to everyone for
the help.  I really like this old rig and didn't want to give it up.
73   KM4FO Dwight