Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:39:38 -0600
*How can a Company that has been dealing with a Three to Six Month
Back-Order for their products? Be on their way out! I am guessing that with
a  new infusion of Capitol and the Amazing Sales here lately, they are
working on something that is going to be Awesome. Well, is the glass half
full or half empty? I say that in Ten Tec's case, it is Overflowing. We are
just waiting for the company to settle down from the Big Move and
Preparation for the Big Move. Come on now Ten Tec, and your Engineering
Department ...don't prove me to be Wrong. Their are at least 8 New Omni 7
or Eagles within 20 miles of my location.*
*                                   73 to All from Wade/KJ4WS*